SIRIO 315 SH is a heavy duty semiautomatic vertical saw; mitre cutting from 0° to 45° right and from 0° to 60° left.
- Suited to cut high-resistance steel. Blade spindle with 40 mm diameter.
- Semiautomatic version with electro-pneumatic functioning, hydraulic control of the down-feed speed of the head and pneumatic vice. Cutting cycles with adjustable feed speed during cut and
- fast return.
- Easy regulation of cut start/stop positions by 2 microswitch.
- Vice with adjustable guides, free to move alongside the worktable, with quick motion and clamping, anti-burr adjustable device.
- Gears with oil, endless screw and bronze crown gear. Easy stops at 0° and 45° left, adjustable length stop.
- Floor stand with removable chip collector and coolant tank; coolant electro-pump.
- Cutting capacity at 90 °, round till 108 mm., square till 93 mm., rectangular till 150×90 mm.
- TO SEE ALL THE CUTTING‘ CAPACITY, DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED BROCHUR