SIRIO 370 AF‐E automatic, vertical column circular saw; mitre cutting from 0° to 45° right (only semiautomatic cycle)and from 0° to 60° left.
- Suited to cut high-resistance steel, the version with electronic Inverter widens the cutting possibilities, from stainless steel to brass and copper.
- Primary transmission with pulleys and cogged belt, final reduction in oil bath with big-size bronze crown gear.
- Vice with adjustable guides, free to move alongside the worktable, with quick motion and clamping; anti-burr adjustable device, pneumatic vertical vice.
- Blade spindle with 40 mm diameter.
- Electronic driver with programming of all operations by means of the keyboard, including setting of the start-cut and end-cut points; machine status shown on display.
- Feeder with 200 mm opening, maximum stroke 520 mm,minimum stroke 4 mm (minimum scrap-end 170 mm); selection of the number of cuts (1-9999) and the feeder strokes (1- 29) by means of the keyboard.
- Cutting capacity at 90 °, round till 120 mm., square till 100 mm., rectangular till 180×100 mm.